- The Tots-Town experience involves both adult and child; so we expect all children attending Tots Town to be supervised by a responsible adult/guardian who stays within the building at all times. Unaccompanied adults (adults with no children in their party) are not permitted. Tots Town role playing area has a large number of props, with a number of them being small; all children under 3 must be directly supervised by parents/carers at all times.
- Tickets are non-refundable. However, if you wish to change a booked session, we will do everything possible to assist you provided you call or email us 24 hrs before your session. If you do not attend your session you will not be entitled to any refund in any circumstance.
- We love to keep the town clean for you, help us keep it clean by removing shoes before entering the role play areas. Don’t forget to wear/bring socks or tights! If needed, socks can be purchased from reception.
- The person making the booking is responsible for ensuring everyone in their party is aware of these rules, most notably that all adults are aware of session start times, directions to get to Tots Town and the need to bring socks.
- We tidy and clean the town just before you arrive – this means the doors won’t open until 5 minutes before your session. Don’t worry – our free car park is right next to the building.
- Play sessions have set start and finish times. Once your session has finished please leave the play area so it can be set up for the next time slot.
- Keep food and drinks to the seating area. It keeps equipment clean and kid safe.
- We want everyone (even grown ups) to have a great time. Please be polite to others – take turns and where possible, return all props, and hang up costumes as you go in order to enhance everyone’s role play experience.
- Entry to the building is controlled but for your own piece of mind, please keep valuables with you. We cannot be held liable for any loss or damage to personal property during your visit.
- Tots Town is really safe but kids will be kids and accidents might still happen. We train our staff really well to handle these events – let them know if there is an incident so they can fix things quickly and minimise the potential of re-occurrence. These may be logged as part of on-going safety audits.
- We love dogs but only Assistance Dogs are permitted at Tots Town.
- You are welcome to take photographs of your children for your personal use. Use of photographs for commercial purposes is prohibited; a license must first be obtained from Tots Town Limited. If you use any images for commercial purposes without our agreement you agree to pay a license fee that will be decided by Tots Town Ltd
For Birthday Parties, the following Terms and Conditions also apply:
- ACCESS: To ensure staff have time to prepare the Town and clean it afterwards, the times you book must be strictly adhered to. Early access by the party host is only possible when specifically included as part of a party package. Children will be invited to leave the play area 5 minutes before the party end time; this may be earlier where there are party bags to be collected!
- SAFETY AND SOCKS To ensure the safety of all children and adults whilst at Tots Town we ask that the standard rules of play are followed throughout the Exclusive Hire session times. No shoes in the play area, socks must be worn and can be purchased at reception if forgotten.
- SUPERVISION. Supervision of children is the responsibility of their parent/guardian/carer/person named hiring Tots Town.
- CHANGES: Up to 7 days before the party you can swap between packages. You can also cancel up to 14 days before the party and you will receive a refund less £50. Within 14 days there are no refunds for cancellations.
- ADDITIONAL CHILDREN: Tots Town party prices are valid for 16 children. Additional party children are charged at £5 each. Please note that there is an absolute maximum of 20 children. The additional guest charge will be calculated by staff on the day of the party based upon actual numbers who attend. Babies in arms / pre-walkers are not counted, and children aged 7 and above attending with younger siblings are normally treated as adults.
Version 3.1 published on the 15th Dec 2019