For COVID-19 information, please use this link https://tots-town.co.uk/covid19/
For Terms and Conditions of toy hire please use this link https://tots-town.co.uk/tots-town-home-toy-hire/
- SUPERVISION The Tots-Town experience involves both adult and child; so we expect all children attending Tots Town to be supervised by a responsible adult/guardian who stays within the building at all times. Unaccompanied adults (adults with no children in their party) are not permitted. Tots Town role playing area has a large number of props, with a number of them being small; all children under 3 must be directly supervised by parents/carers at all times. Copyright Tots Town Ltd 2020
- CANCELLATIONS Tickets are non-refundable under all circumstances. However, if you wish to change a booked session, we will do everything possible to assist you provided you email us by 8.30am on the day of your visit. If you do not attend your session you will not be entitled to any refund in any circumstance.
- SOCKS We love to keep the town clean for you, help us keep it clean by removing shoes before entering the role play areas. Don’t forget to wear/bring socks or tights! If needed, socks can be purchased from reception. Copyright Tots Town Ltd 2020
- GROUPS The person making the booking is responsible for ensuring everyone in their party is aware of these rules, most notably that all adults are aware of session start times, directions to get to Tots Town and the need to bring socks.
- ENTRY TIMES We tidy and thoroughly clean the town in between every play session – to do this properly means the doors will open no earlier than 1-2 minutes before your session. Don’t worry – our free car park is right next to the building. Copyright Tots Town Ltd 2020
- TIMINGS Play sessions have set start and finish times. Once your session has finished please leave the play area so it can be set up for the next time slot.
- FOOD Keep food and drinks to the seating area. It keeps equipment clean and kid safe.
- BEHAVIOUR We want everyone (even grown ups) to have a great time. Please be polite to others – take turns and where possible, return all props, and hang up costumes as you go in order to enhance everyone’s role play experience.
- VALUABLES Entry to the building is controlled but for your own piece of mind, please keep valuables with you. We cannot be held liable for any loss or damage to personal property during your visit.
- SAFETY Tots Town is really safe but kids will be kids and accidents might still happen. We train our staff really well to handle these events – let them know if there is an incident so they can fix things quickly and minimise the potential of re-occurrence. These may be logged as part of on-going safety audits.
- DOGS We love dogs but only Assistance Dogs are permitted at Tots Town.
- PHOTOGRAPHY You are welcome to take photographs of your children for your personal use. Use of photographs for commercial purposes is prohibited; a license must first be obtained from Tots Town Limited. If you use any images for commercial purposes without our agreement you agree to pay a license fee that will be decided by Tots Town Ltd.
- FACE COVERINGS Although the legal requirement to wear a face covering in England ends on 19 July, the government expects and recommends that people continue to wear a face covering in crowded and enclosed spaces. So we’re encouraging our colleagues and you, our customers, to continue wearing face coverings if you can. If you are role playing with your child, you should only remove a face covering if you are unable to effectively communicate. Copyright Tots Town Ltd 2020
For Birthday Parties & Exclusive Hire, the following Terms and Conditions also apply:
- FOOD: Party food boxes must be provided separately for each child (ie no platters please).Birthday cakes can still be brought in and prepared for party bags.
- ACCESS: To ensure staff have time to prepare the Town and clean it afterwards, the times you book must be strictly adhered to. Early access is only available with package 2. Children will be invited to leave the play area 5 minutes before the party end time; this may be earlier where there are party bags to be collected!
- SAFETY AND SOCKS To ensure the safety of all children and adults whilst at Tots Town we ask that the standard rules of play are followed throughout the Exclusive Hire session times. No shoes in the play area, socks must be worn and can be purchased at reception if forgotten. Copyright Tots Town Ltd 2020
- SUPERVISION. Supervision of children is the responsibility of their parent/guardian/carer/person named hiring Tots Town.
- PEACE-OF-MIND CHANGES: If your immediate family is required to isolate because of Coronavirus we will provide you with a refund or agree a change of date (we may require you to provide evidence that your isolation was required). You can also cancel up to 14 days before the party and you will receive a full refund; within 14 days we will only provide a refund if the party time can be rebooked with another person.
- ADDITIONAL CHILDREN: Tots Town party prices are valid for specific numbers of children and adults detailed at time of booking. Babies in arms (under 6 months) do not count towards these limits. To comply with Coronavirus guidelines, we will strictly enforce this limit.
- VENUE CLOSURE: If Tots Town is required to close due to restrictions placed on the business or its staff, we will offer you an alternative party date or a refund. We will not be liable for any compensation. Copyright Tots Town Ltd 2020
Version 3.2 published on the 18th July 2021